2.27.2015

Oh yeah.. I remember blogging

My sister sent me a youtube link of a motivational speaker encouraging people to write themselves a positive letter.  And for some reason, the idea sounded familiar to me.  Did I write myself one already?!  Oh yeah, I did...  And it was about 4 years ago on this Blog. (click link to read that post)  

So I searched for it, trying to figure out how to find it, and log in.  Needless to say, I figured it out.  It was cool to read my past posts and read about what was going on in our lives 3-4 years ago.  The kids looked so young in all the pictures I posted.  I miss them being that small.

Since I liked reading my past posts, I thought I'd resurrect this blog and just start writing again.  More like a journal to keep track of different events throughout our life.  I am finding that as I get older, the newer memories are taking up the space in my head and the older memories are getting harder and harder to recount.  Such a shame, I used to have such a good memory back in the day.  But it's so hard to keep track of my own memories, and then I have some with each of the 3 kids, and then my husband, and my family and friends.

You'll find that my posts will most likely be me rambling away with no moral to a story, or a life lesson, life hack, tips on how to save money, etc. etc.

I just want to be able to look back at these posts and read what we were up to back-in-the-day and just smile.  Oh yeah...  I remember doing that!

No comments:

Post a Comment